DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ONE OF THESE
- STAYING BALANCED IN DIFFICULT SNOW CONDITION
- MAKING FLUID TURNS IN STEEP TERRAIN
- TRANSFERRING YOUR SKILLS FROM ALPINE TO TELEMARK
- IMPROVE EDGING AND CARVE
CHECK THIS VIDEO
ONE PRICE. ALL THE KNOWLEDGE
LEARN FROM THE SEVEN FLAWS
AND IMPROVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
MAKE A MAJOR CHANGE IN YOUR APPROACH
Telemark skiing DOES NOT have to be the harder snow sport.
- Learn Telemark through and through
- Learn the proper technique so that you can reduce the fatigue in the calves and thighs
- Learn how to use your back knee so that you can create awesome edge control.
- Understand how to commit to turn turn do that you can telemark in steeper slopes
- Learn to keep a proper stance so you can improve stability and speed in difficult terrain
- Learn to remove skidding so to you can carve
- Understand the techniques that leads to tele moguls or deep snow telemark
- Learn how to be lighter on your feet so that you can make lead change faster
- Learn how to read the terrain and discover what part of your body will be the most efficient in each situation
- Learn all the techniques with the most COMPLETE TUTORIAL series ever created
You are most likely experienced in skiing or snowboarding.
You probably have found a lot of similarities between your previous experience and telemark. Don't make the mistake of neglecting the differences.
If you are stuck in your progression, find your main flaw, learn about all the details telemark as to offer and improve like never before.
SEE WHAT OTHER HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
What I can say about your tutorial, and that flaw approach, is that it’s really great, because the flaw is exposed, and tips are given to solve the flaw. We, beginner know what we have to do,Luca - Level novice
I think your first flaw alone made me a better telemarker in 10 minutes than i’ve gotten in at least the last 5 of my +10 years of experience.John - Level Advanced
I think what you’re doing is amazing and I have recommended it to all the telemarkers I know
"I've been Telemarking for the last 16 years, but really improved over the last 2 seasons with Absolute Telemark. I'm 60 years old!”Rock - Level Expert
The 7 flaws program helped me with the fundamental elements of stance, lead change, flexion and extension, angulation, and putting those together. The program complements a good lesson on the mountain. But unlike a ski lesson, you can replay the videos again and focus on parts that bear repeating. Great program that you can use week after week all winter.Al - Level intermediate
A GREAT INVESTMENT
On snow telemark lessons are great but cost up to 250$. You often learn one thing and practice
You have invested probably hundreds on gear, learn how to use the tools
We ski on average 14 times a season. Winter is short, make to best of it right now
The Absolute Package$127 WAS 497$
- Beginner Tutorial
- Fast Track To Telemark
- Fakie Telemark
- The 7 Flaws Tuto Series
- the Ultimate Telemark Moguls Series
There’s Absolutely No Risk
All my tutorials comes with a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. If you purchase today and don’t agree that it’s worth every penny I said it was, just send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will promptly refund your money. No questions asked. No hassle. You have my word on it.
CURIOUS ABOUT OUR TUTORIALS ?
ABSOLUTE TELEMARK - SIINCE 2012-